Monday, June 13, 2011

Hilary Swank Loves Sammy

Last night when we were waiting for Cameron Crowe to arrive we heard a lady across the street starting to shout out questions about Sammy - what kind of breed was he, how old, etc. Apparently he looked just like her dog. When she crossed the street and asked if she could pet him, we realized that it was two-time Academy Award winner Hilary Swank!
Seriously, it was totally surreal - Hilary just chatting away about my super cute dog.
She was SO nice! At first I'm not sure she knew we recognized her, which made the whole thing super random and fun.
When I asked for a picture (how could I not?!), she said, "Sure, as long as I can hold Sammy!"
Mikey got a few pics, since Sammy was licking Hilary in this one.
Scotty got a pic, too. I love how Hil (you know, I call her Hil now. We're cool like that) is totally posing for me.
This is my fave shot - Hil totally loving on and posing with Sammy. So cool!

No comments: